Anger management

My child has been displaying anger behavior lately.. I brought him to see his paediatrician and she recommended us to bring him to see the psychologist to rule out for autism.. From our point of view, he is a very smart child and has good memory but due to his anger issues it is affecting him.. what are your thoughts about bringing him to see the psychologist? My husband is against it..#firstbaby #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would bring him to the psychologist for an assessment. I've had held an event for an autism centre, had a brief chat and asked one of the in charge if autism could be cured. she told me there is a golden period (i forgot what was the golden age but definitely before 5) to send them to the centre and get it treated so they could grow up and behave almost the same as normal children. if treatment is given at a rather later age, then it will be difficult and by then, they only can help the autistic kids by ensuring them they could do basic stuff independently. so it is best to seek help early. it's normal to see a psychiatrist or psychologist nowadays, it doesn't necessary mean someone is "crazy" and more like they need an outlet to release their inner thoughts and get professional advice. so for the sake of your child and his future, pls get him the help that he needs.

Read more