PRENURSERY/PLAYGROUP SLOT

Hi mummies/daddies. I am a FTM and my LO is currently 16.5 mo. The last I checked on ECDA’s website, all 6 CC near me have no vacancies for the next 1 year. I always heard people saying they go and look for MP but I emailed in and MP mentioned they cannot do anything. Anyone have any tips or suggestions? Mummies who went to look for MP, did it help? I am looking to enrol my kid in N1 next year Jan. Appreciate all advices! Thank you. #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can try your luck and go individual website of your preferred school like myfirstskool, skool4kidz, PCF, etc. I didnt go ECDA website despite the many choices given. What I did for my second born (she's 3 months old) when I wanted to apply IFC it stated as more than 1 year/1 year. So I search individual website still apply for max 3 centre nearby for the preferred school. Then, I got a return call from 2 school and ended up choosing 1 of it. But, this depend on availability. While the other hand, some parents will keep calling, let the centre know the urgency as to why need to put as priority. For my first child, there was opening registration so I quickly apply and call up then I got slot weeks after apply. Just nice before school start.

Read more
12mo ago

I did go to the individual website (mine was PCF), but the branch I want wasn’t available in the list for me to select and also the dates are only opened till 31 December 2023 🥲

1. try meet people session, face to face talk 2. walk in childcare to check instead of checking the website

12mo ago

Thanks! Will try MTMP session. I went down but the admin is always busy, I called in and no one picked up. 😣