Can you suggest a few home remedies for nausea? I am two months pregnant.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

During pregnancy, eat lots of protein as it helps regulate blood glucose levels. A study has found that protein-rich foods will help reduce the symptoms of nausea, especially when you are craving for more carbohydrates. Cheese is a good option if you feel like you may vomit from eating anything else. You can try cheddar cheese, cottage cheese or mozzarella cheese. You can make a simple cheese salad along with fresh fruits and vegetables and have it for lunch or dinner. Also, have some cheese or other high-protein snack before going to bed.

Read more
Post reply image

When I was pregnant, I got nausea very often. I find it helpful to eat small meals throughout the day. Snack on things to keep your stomach from being upset. Avoid overeating and stop when you are full. Try to avoid spicy and greasy food. They can make the nausea worse.

Here are some simple natural remedies that you can consider: - Ginger: using raw ginger in cooking, drinking in tea, or eating candied ginger - Peppermint: infused in tea - Aromatherapy: using essential oils of ginger or lemon

Read more

A friend of mine who is a doctor recommended chewing ice. I was done with my nausea by the time he told me this so I don't know if it'll really work, but it's worth a shot! What worked for me was ginger.

Ice cold water with a few squeezes of lemon helps. You can add in several mint leaves to add a refreshing after taste. Carbonated water works as well.

thanks

I drink lemon water to curb it.