Diluted breastmilk

My breastmilk looks like barley water. More watery than fatty and also high lipase (doing the scalding method). Feeling so down with both. Sigh..... Any tips or methods on how to increase fats in breastmilk? #advicepls #breastmilk

Diluted breastmilk
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try to pump longer to get the hindmilk. If still very watery, can try taking Legendairy supplements. I'm personally taking Cashcow and Milkapalooza. Now my milk has a thick layer of fat. For me, eating avocados and drinking its juice also help to enrich my milk.

3y ago

I actually do pump longer for roughly about 30 mins to get the hindmilk. Even with that, my milk is still diluted and have very little fats. Took milkapalooza but no effect.

Mine was like yours previously and has thickened since taking Legendairy pump princess.. can give it a try if you wish to, their different products work differently on individual, find one that works for you :)

3y ago

That's the problem. Too many products. Should have bought the 3 best sellers. I'm currently taking another product but will try Legendairy again after I'm done with that.

my friend drink avocado milkshake regularly

3y ago

I've never like avocado but drank just now for the sake of my baby. Thanks for this! ☺️

Eat butter cookies

3y ago

What has butter cookies got to do with this?