Breastfeeding Tools I had

As the Breastfeeding Awareness Month comes to a close, sharing with you what helped me through my journey Nursing cover- nursing cape from Nursing Covers Ph* and the ever reliable lampin Milo Nutri-up since I was advised to still not drink coffee, this has been my breakfast drink of choice then Mega malunggay*- i take only when i feel like it. 😅 Dula Silicone Pump- helped to collect letdown. I leaked a lot back in the day 😊 Lavie Breast Massager*- help clear clogged ducts and improve supply Breast pads- Moby reusable breast pads* for when i'm out and about to absorb milk leaks. I also like Pigeon* honeycomb breastpads *** posted this pic in my IG account when I was only 15 months on my breastfeeding journey, I just hit my 40th month this month.❤🤱❤ * products i won in giveaways or loot bags from events. When i become a mom, i enjoyed joining and winning giveaways. 😍🥰 #breastfeedingmom #padedemom #MummyTanieShares #TanieRecommends

Breastfeeding Tools I had
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

hi mommy did you store milk and use other pumps??like electric pump??i am thinking of only using letdown pumps..i am a nursing mom in my 1st baby but his direct latch only so i want to try storing some milk.

4y ago

thankyou

VIP Member

wow! 40 months! sa 1st ko naka 38 months ako pero mix feed siya starting 3 months. ngayon back to being padedemom with 2nd baby 🤱