Anyone bought breast pumps and BM storage bags from taobao? Are they any good?

Breast pumps from taobao are much cheaper but I wonder if they are just as good. Storage bags, wondering if it is safe to buy from taobao...

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would say it’s safe, just that there are a few cons to look out for. For storage bags, after including the shipping fees and all, it’s actually cheaper to get in SG. You can check out Sunmum bags, i like that it has triple zip. It’s also affordable tho, I got it for less than $5 on shopee. Breast pumps, if 100 reviews says it’s good, but you just so happen to receive the 101 with faulty parts… the shipping cost to return is very very expensive x.x (last I checked to return a small bag $62 SGD) Shopee do carry China pumps at Low prices too, at least if faulty can get a refund or exchange.

Read more

I had doubts because I was scared of being defrauded again online, but HACK MAVENS changed my perspective and gave me reasons to own a home. They did a very superb job in fixing my credit. They had my bankruptcy cleared and my score boosted from 525 to 788 excellent score across the three major bureaus. I strongly recommend HACK MAVENS to you reading this. One thing I like so much is that, they were able to achieve it all within 5 days. Don’t hesitate to contact them via; HACKMAVENS (AT) GMAIL DOT COM / +1 (714) 312 – 6740. They are second to none!

Read more