#BEWARE

#BEWARE ⚠️ PLEASE READ ‼ Dear mommy, daddy, nanay, tatay, and caretaker friends, Please let us be cautious in joining the drop that photo challenge. All those hashtags, statements that usually starts with the hash (#) actually helps a person narrow down the search for a certain photo in social media platforms. So for the posts that has the hashtags: #drop_your_daughter_pic_challenge #drop_your_son_pic_challenge #drop_your_children_pic_challenge #drop_your_cute_son_challenge #drop_your_cute_children_pic_challenge #drop_your_handsome_son_challenge and more — actually helps a pedophile gather more photos to fantasize about. Opo, tama ang nabasa nyo, there is a black market that helps pedos find another child to have as a victim. Kasama na ang mga babies na binebenta. Sa tindi ng pangangailangan nila, they even buy photos of the kids at a price. I even encountered in one mommy group that I left a year ago that one account acted as a "mom" offered FREE PHOTO EDITING on photos of kids to make them look nicer and be dressed up. Now, that fb account is gone. Kahit ano pa yan basta nakita ng isang pedophile ang bata, they will feel aroused. Isa lamang ito sa mga bagay na pwede nilang gawin that reinforces the behavior. Now you decide in joining the challenge. Please make sure your network is filled with real friends and family. Limit the audience of your post. More importantly, educate your kids specially those who lets their kids use this platform. I hope hindi niyo masamain ang reminder na to. Us caretakers and parents are the first ones to protect our families. Simulan natin sa mga simpleng bagay na ganito. Mag ingat ng bongga! Salamat ng marami! God bless. 🙏🏻 PLEASE SHARE. #BeAware #BabyandMomsClubPh Ccto

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

True!!