Best formula milk?

Best formula milk? Any recommendations for my 1 year old. He suddenly having diarrhea for no reason. I been feeding him as pernormal. Sudden poop with blood and a very strong smell. But the blood is not alot, its like mix with his yellowish poop. Always happen during he sleeping time. While in the afternoon it just like fart then theres abit of poop at his anus area. Help pls..

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I use NAN Optipro HA (now renamed NAN Supremepro). Is he drinking water well? It could be because he is taking solids & formula but not taking in enough water so his poop is too “hard” for it to come out. (Straining to poop) Try diluting his formula or maybe introduce fresh milk instead?

1y ago

hi. He always rejected plain water. mostly always drink friso formula. So far his stool is not hard. I had no idea why is there blood mix with his yellowish stool. and is not even watery at all. He has no any symptoms like vomiting or fever. He just been pooping alot. Like updates right now he's already fine for 2 days. when i gave him gripe mix with plain water. Suddenly now theres blood in his stool. 1 day he poop 2-3times depends. and then sometimes he fart then got abit of stool in his anus area. So basically i think that is the milk, i have to change. Maybe as he grow up it changed his appetite i guess .