Csection scar

Been three weeks but feel stinging or pain sometimes when I move or stretch it looks abit red is this normal?

Csection scar
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

The swollen and numb feeling will not go away so fast. The tingling, stinging pain lasted about 2 weeks for me but would occasionally still come back within the first month. Remember, even if it looks healed on the outside, there are a few layers inside that haven’t healed yet. Stay calm, avoid extreme movements and let your body heal.

Read more

I on my 4th month emergency c section. Still feel numbness on the surgery area. I guess it will take time to feel again on that area. As long no bleeding or swollen, it should be fine mummy.

its normal.. same as me now 3 months plus and at times i do feel sting.. not really painful like the 1st month. please look after ur self mummy. slowly but surely it will heal.. ❤

My LO is turning 3mths soon, I am Cs and doing breastfeeding, i asked my oby why i got bruises and sumx pain, he said coz of the breastfeeding.

its going to be near a year coming march, and i still do feel sudden sharp sting pain occasionally . my scar look like keloid 😌

as long not swollen or bleeding should be ok. i feel stinging even after a few months

TapFluencer

it's normal you can use dermatix ultra and cica patch to aid in healing

VIP Member

It’s normal, takes time to heal .. tc

Hi mummy looks normal