Morning sickness

Been having a bad morning sickness. Recommend me some food or drink or candies for me to get rid of this feeling please. Plus my mouth always taste like bitter 🤮🤮

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me it's a trial and error .. I googled, asked my friends and family tried what was suggested ginger, mints, 100plus, lemon drink, sour candies, rice etc but all didn't work for me .. my nausea/vomitting was so bad that i hate eating .. my body finally agrees on toasted bread spread with honey and top with banana slices and just plain crackers .. i never liked cold water but icy cold water is the only drink that i can take during my 1st trimester .. it was a nightmare but the nausea eases when i got into my week13 ..

Read more

Nothing greasy, plain biscuits, bread with peanut butter maybe, rice and Soup.. Hard candies. They say mint help, I cnt appreciate mint that time so i took Werther's. Drinks from iced water, apple juice, 100plus, carrot juice, Fruits like mango has B6 take in moderation, helped me reduce my ms, watermelon... Also if ur OK with ginger candies, drinks.. I couldn't.

Read more

I survived on milo, Kellogg cereal and Himalaya Salt Mint Candy - Lemon.