Preg with 2nd one

Its been 4yrs since i was pregnant with my first child. Now that i know im pregnant again.. i dunno if im happy or worried... cus im 38yo this yr n i also worried my 1st child will feel left out...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Your feelings are completely valid, mummy. I assume this is an unplanned pregnancy, thus why you're feeling worried? Medical science is advanced now, so there shouldn't be too much of a worry, especially if you're healthy as well. I feel like 4 years old is a good age. They can understand well as long you prep them throughout the pregnancy journey. Communicate to your spouse whatever you're feeling so you don't bottle it up too much to yourself. Wish you all the best!

Read more

Be happy dear mummy. It will be a wonderful journey and we pray that your firstborn wont feel left out, maybe ur firstchild will be more than happy now that theres a friend to play and be with. Hehe. And about ur age, things are uncertain regardless of age, be it young or old, may ur journey be pleasant and free from any complications despite the age. Calm down and be happy :)

Read more

So you are afraid high risk pregnancy and your child being felt left out? Then since you are already pregnant, what choice do you have? your child have to get used to a new sibling sooner or later right ? unless your foetus is non viable or high risk complications, you also cannot abort right ?

Read more

im 38 when im pregnant with my 3rd. Donwori so much. Happy that ur family is growing and there is so much to look forward with another new add ons. Be positive.

TapFluencer

quite similar... my 2nd was unexpected... i love my elder v much... so he didnt feel left out at all