my bb is 5 months old. me n hubs intends to bring bb out. any recommended dining places which is bb friendly and mrt accessible? (family day outing) TIA

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have you been to Bangkok Jam in United Square? They have an entire kids play section so I reckon this thai joint is very baby friendly. And since it's located in United Square, MRT stations are not too far away either (Novena). Another place I've seen on instagram and popular with parents with young babies on the weekends is Lowercase @ Laselle College. It's very spacious so there shouldn't be a problem with manouvering prams and strollers. Plus it seems a popular place with families on weekends. Nearest MRT station is Rochor.

Read more

5 month old might be too young to enjoy all the food/play of those Child-Friendly Restaurant. Most of the time they will be in the stroller/sleeping. Perhaps, you wana consider less noisy restaurant where they can sleep peacefully. Here's a list of Child-friendly restaurant for your future reference http://www.cheekiemonkie.net/2015/02/12-great-child-friendly-restaurants-in.html

Read more
8y ago

ya. I'm looking at this site earlier on. maybe I want a place that's stroller friendly and quiet. hahaha

Best that you can ask your parents or in laws to help u to look after for a few hours so that both of you can relax and enjoy the dinner. When baby is older and knows how to enjoy, you can bring your baby anywhere..

Sports hub ! Wave mall! Spacious for strollers and diners.