What’s the best bottle for breastfed babies? Advices or tips on how to effectively offer bottle?

My baby is refusing to feed from nursing bottles. I tried Como tomo, Avent Natural, Pigeon wide neck and some cheap brands but none worked. My baby is turning 6 months old and I need to go back to work. Please give me tips/recommendations on how to handle bottle rejection. Thank you! #advicepls #firstmom #pleasehelp #advicemommies

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I feel you mommy. Same scenario with my baby. These things worked for me: - A bit pricey but have you tried the Hegen bottle? I tried it with mine. She took the bottle. - In connection with the first one, try feeding breaks. Yes, she always takes the bottle then rejects it after few ounces of milk (may it be thawed breast milk or formula milk). After a couple of minutes, 10-15mins to say, she takes the bottle again. - When bottlefeeding, avoid distractions. Pag feeding, feeding lang. - In contrary, sometimes watching interactive show (like Ms. Rachel) while feeding helps. They get entertained while feeding. If you don’t like your baby having screen time, then it’s okay. Again, this works for my baby and every baby is different. I would just think, feeding session only took a couple of minutes. it’s not like I am going to neglect my baby and have my baby just binge watch anything. Hope this helps. Just think of the brighter side - you have established a bond of love or a good relationship with your baby through breastfeeding. I know it’s hard having to balance everything (home, self, work, baby, etc), but know that you’re doing a good job mommy. Everything will work out soon for you and your baby.☺️

Magbasa pa

I also tried changing the nipple from medium to fast flow. Still, she wouldn’t latch on it. :(

Try using baby flow silicone nipple (color: beige?

Pigeon mi the best