Where to sunat/circumcise baby girls in SG?

My Baby girl is about to turn 6m. Any mummies have recommendations for affordable sunat clinic

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In SG only few clinics that does sunat • Banyan Jurong • Countryside Yishun (please ensure not doctor Zailan) • Medina Tampines • Neptune Clementi • Dr Balkis Bedok Call up either for appt/walk in. Depend on clinic and if you would like to do ear piercing can be done too. Most of it cash payment, no CDA. Only this few clinics are doing in SG due to tighter restrictions and MOH guideline changes. Therefore only 3 months and above are allowed to be done.

Read more
4w ago

For sunat of girls. Only female dr is allowed not male dr, FYI. I am not sure if they have female dr or not. But if they don't have, please visit other clinics stated.

For the anonymous comments. Do not judge someone and say nasty things about cruelty. Your unnecessary comment is not needed. Read more on this and be open to it. To each is the parents decision, aint you.

not sure what religion is saying it's forbidden. also not sure what or why would any1 say it's cruel. keep your judgements to yourself as this mummy is only asking where. not your personal opinion 😛

why would you want to do that to your own daughter? it is not compulsory.

no judgement, I'm a curious mom. religiously is it mandatory for girls?

1mo ago

Hello. Im not very sure if its mandatory but i believe people think its to cut off the entire clitoris (this mutilation is forbidden in the religion). But it’s actually the skin covering the clitoris. It’s about the size of the head of a needle.

i did my daughter's at banyan clinic! i pierced together with sunat :)

4w ago

hi how much was it with piercing

Why would you do that… That’s so cruel.

Balkis clinic!