Which method of delivery is better? Comment below as to why you chose that option.
Which method of delivery is better? Comment below as to why you chose that option.
Voice your Opinion
Vaginal
Cesarean

5003 responses

55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As long as mom and baby are safe, there is no 'better' way. Sometimes, vaginal birth can be traumatising for some too. Csect has its risks. As long as mom feels at peace with the decision and baby is safe and healthy, that's all that matters.

VIP Member

I believe delivery through vaginal heals faster than cesarean. I had 2 babies delivered through vaginal and it heals within 2 weeks. I wanted to try cesarean but my doctor wouldn't allow :( I want to experience it!

vaginal for fast recovery. advantage for a working momma. but my first-born was delivered thru cesarean because placenta previa and cord coil.

Vaginal. Faster recovery and the process has benefits on the baby too. though i had to go through c-section during my delivery.

although i am a cs delivery..it is more safe if i can deliver it as normal vaginal.but sad to say i cant.

there is no "better" way. Just what's best for you and/or your baby.

VIP Member

Natural. For a faster recovery since my husband is working overseas. I need my strength back asap.

no better way...depends on the situation...whats important is safety of mom and baby

Would like to have Vaginal but had pre-eclampsia before... ngayon Vs uli sa 2nd...

Normal delivery kz ako sa panganay ko and i dont know how cesarean go through