My baby is of 6 months.. He rubs his eyes. Please give me advice what should i do ..

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Babies around this age find it really fascinating to touch their body parts, and rubbing the eyes is also a natural instinct. all you can do is keep removing his hands repeatedly and also put them in mittens. do change the mittens after every few hours, so that there is no residual eye discharge that could trigger an infection. also, if his hair is long and reaches his eyes, try trimming them.

Read more

your baby will do it as a natural instinct, but i would say you will have to monitor your baby closely and remove the hand repeatedly. also, make sure that you trim your baby's nails and make him wear mittens if required.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-25096)

your baby will do this naturally, and also as a means to explore the eyes. so make sure you trim baby's nails each week, multiple times as required, and also put on mittens for the little one :)

^^^ Agree with what she said. And make sure the mittens are clean so baby doesn't irritate his eyes.