Baby is 1 years old. Started with traditiona weaning since 6 months. Switch tio BLW 2 weeks ago as he close his mouth whenever he wants to feed him. Doing BLW now, However, other than fruits and snacks, he will spit out all other food especially meat. How do I prepare tastier meals for him?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have you tried mixing the foods he likes with the foods he doesn't quite prefer. A friend of mine mixes mashed sweet potatoes with pan fried minced meat and her baby loves it! Mixing tastes will help baby get used to the various tastes out there and hopefully he will grow up to be not a picky eater.

baby can eat what you eat, as long as healthy and no/low salt. herbs and spices can be introduced for flavour. some meats pair beautifully with fruits eg pork and apple continue offering a variety of foods from the family table, it's ok they spit out. takes many tries for food to be accepted

Read more

You can try this.. i made for lo and he love it (even without salt and sugar) chicken nugget: minced chicken, combined with grated carrot, garlic, onion, egg meat ball: minced beef combined with garlic, onion, nutmeg and egg dont forget to adjust the texture and size that fit your lo BLW

Read more