Coconut water

Hi all, just asking if you all have been drinking coconut water during the 1st trimester? I love it and I drink it everyday as it takes away my nausea and acidity. However some people told me I should not take it because it is a cooling drink. I googled though and they all said that coconut water is very nutritious. Appreciate your help!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i was down with covid so instead of taking medication i turn to coconut water with lemon. it seems ok.. not too sure if there is any side effect on the bb.. but maybe like what the rest of the mummies shared, take it in moderation and avoid having it cold? or maybe can explore taking small sip everytime instead of a cup at a go. at least it wont be that that cooling.. :)

Read more

ppl telling me that should be drinking cooling drink at 1st trimester , however coconut water is safe to drink at 3rd trimester or nearer to EDD

My husband shared that i shouldnt have coconut now. So I researched and should only take it from 3rd trimester

everyone told me to not drink coconut water as it's too "cooling" for the body. moderation is the key!

everything in moderation. one cup a day shouldn’t be a prob!