4 Replies

I go for my gynae at a public hospital but under private. I got HL quite easily compared to those who goes to the subsidise side. It's my 3rd time experiencing this hence I just share ya. For hunger at work, you can try to put chia seeds in your water so that it's more "filling" when u drink? Try to get non sweeten jelly or homemade agar² to pop in ur mouth cz it might help to fill us up. Just my 2 cents worth of sharing. Hope it helps! May you be given strength, teacher! You can do it!

thank you soo much.. i will try to prepare something. i have already update all the other teachers as well..

I have GD too. I’m not in the same line but i can imagine your difficulty. Even in my office job setting, sometimes I happen to have major meetings with the big bosses and it feels rude to be munchy and crunching something in those meetings and my sugar would go haywire if i dont snack. It’s a pain. I’m not sure about HL though

thats why. finger cross when i went for appointment end of the month.

VIP Member

It really depends on your gynae, my gynae strictly only give HL when hospitalised. Otherwise she told me to take my AL.

oh noo.. all my AL my ML have been used.. i have been applying NPL since june.. hais.. i hope if i change to private gynae will be better..

Hi you can take HL without being warded. Just talk to your gynae.

thanks. i hope can. finger crossed.

Trending Questions

Related Articles