Prenatal massage

Hi, anyone have a contact for prenatal massage? Roughly how much is it? And how many times we need to go for prenatal massage.. first time mom here hehe :)

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi hidayah. Mine was $70 per day. A makcik will massage me nearly 4 - 5 hours. I did for 1 day only when i was 7 months pregnant. Its called melenggang perut. My mom and mother in law advised me to go for it as i always complain of sharp pain below my rib cage. Basically it is believed to guide your baby to the correct position. After that massage, alhamdulillah i felt better. From what i know the makcik just recently stop doing this due to old age. If i could advise you, please get a reputable and experience person to do this yea. Thinking back its quite risky.

Read more
4y ago

Thank u for ur advice sis :)

I had one session done at home. $100 90mins. She was a malay lady recommended by a colleague but I didn't really enjoy her massage. I didn't feel any difference after the session. The price range I asked around was $90- $110 either 60mins or 90mins. Usually you will need a break of 2-3weeks after one session.

Read more
4y ago

Thank you for the advice :)

VIP Member

I did mine with Kak Zie during 6th months into pregnancy. She will come to your place to do it. Not bad I feel! +65 9270 4332 2 hours for $65

Read more
4y ago

Thank u for the reply.. will contact her ! Thanks :)