Anyone send your kids to ebridge at punggol edgefield ? Can share your experience on the teachers, programmes and center? I will be moving to punggol dec and was told to pay advance fee for month nov to secure the place, this fee is non refundable. This is on top of the deposit fee. So i m contemplating is it worth it. It is walking distance from my house though.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

my child is in that school and we love it. teachers - very kind and loving. the principal is reasonably strict and also very loving and kind to the children. even the cleaning staff are wonderful to the children and it is apparent when we see the kids greeting them. programme wise - they seem very "secretive" as they do not allow the parents to attend class together with the kids even on their first day. but based on feedback, they have 1 hour outdoor time everyday if there's no rain. lots of drawing and painting, story time and singing. my child comes home singing a new song each week. center - beautifully designed, new, well kept. my only dislike: class size for n1 is 2 teachers to 20 kids. I would prefer it to be smaller. I do think the teachers are a little overworked, you have to be proactive in talking to the teachers to get feedback, otherwise they may not give you much feedback on your child. but overall, she's enjoying herself in school and we are happy with that. To secure a place, we paid registration fee (non-refundable), 1 month deposit (refundable upon withdrawal with 2 months notice) and 1st month's school fees. They have a trial period of 2 weeks, meaning if you withdraw within the first 2 weeks of school, you'll get back your deposit and also pro-rated school fees. Call them up to double check on this point.

Read more
2y ago

hello! is ur child still in this school? is it still good?