Anyone selling Indian traditional dress for 1 year old girl? I want to get one for my 14 month old girl. Budget below $10.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I agree that you can try Carousell. There are always many people selling preloved kids clothes there. Alternatively you can try out the shops at Little India area or Mustafa. In fact now that Deepavali is round the corner sometimes even Fairprice Finest will sell traditional costumes so you may want to check out first. Even markets sell these clothing a these days

Read more
8y ago

Mustafa and the bazaar at Little India is selling for more than $30. Anyway I've already gotten a few on FB :)

You might want to find one at Carousell or preloved baby items at fb. Some mummies are selling off cheaply. Otherwise, you might want to go Tekka Market or Campbell Road area to look for traditional clothing. Deepavali is around the corner and there are stalls selling cheap and nice clothes.

8y ago

Mustafa and the bazaar at Little India is selling for more than $30. Anyway I've already gotten a few on FB :)