Anyone knows what's this? My son's teacher just told me he suddenly developed this rash all over. What's the cause of it and recommended remedies? Thanks!

Post image
3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It looks like hive and could be accompanied with itchiness at areas affected. It could be due to certain food or environmental allergies or insect bites. Maybe you can ask your child if he had eaten or touch something different. You can apply cold compresses or wet cloth to the areas affected. Stay in a cool room and wear loosely fitted clothes. It can stay from few hours or up till a day. It will still be good if you can bring him to see a doctor if the swelling doesn't go away just in case it is something else.

Read more

Yeaup agree with the other mommies. Looks pretty much like hives. I get hives whenever I get too stressed and those reddish bumps look a lot like the hives I get. It will go away in a few hours or a day. If it gets too unbearable, I slather on some aloe vera gel. Once, I went to the doctor to get a shot because it got really bad.

Read more

Looks like hives. Normally i will leave it alone inless it is very itchy. If it's itchy, will just apply some lotion. At the same time, will try to check on the food taken to rule out food allergies. Sometimes, it could also be dust allergies.

Read more