Pregnancy worries at week 7

Hi anyone, jus need some supportive encouragement as I am feeling very down. I had light spotting ytd night and is currently at week 7 day 3. Today morning went to see gyane to check wad happen and the ultrasound showed tt there us irregular gestational sac shape. In Addition, baby didn’t grow much from 22 July till today (30 July). Doctor called for hcg blood test today and on Monday. She said if Monday hcg level is lower than today then maybe it’s so not good news. I am 36 this year and this is my first. Has anyone encountered similar issues but went on to have a healthy pregnancy journey? I am just praying for miracle. But also mentally and physically tired. A lot of anxieties and worrying a lot.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’ve not experienced this before and I’m in my first pregnancy so I’m worried too. Just want to cheer you on. Stay positive and hoping for the best for you.

Hi. Light spotting is not uncommon. Pls update us your HCG test and all the best! Hope it is all ok.

Here to lend a listening eye and praying for you and baby. Happy thoughts and jiayou!!

light spotting is normal( I had it as well about the same timing). the rest I unsure.

sending lots of hope and love 💕