Anyone interested can leave me a message. Usborne My Very First Reading Library 50 Books Set Collection Pack at $99 The Usborne My First Reading Library contains fifty brilliant books from the Usborne Reading Programme to help guide children through the first stages of reading. From fabulous fables to traditional fairy tales and extended nursery rhymes, this comprehensive collection includes something to capture the interest of all young readers. 50 books to guide your child through the first stages of reading: The first 22 books are taken from Usborne Very First Reading. With these, your child takes the first steps in reading with your help, following the phonics methods used in schools The next 12 books are taken from Usborne First Reading Level One. These delightful and very short stories are for children to try reading themselves 16 further books are taken from Usborne First Reading Level Two. These slightly longer stories will build stamina and reading confidence Preorder only *add $10 for MP3

Post image
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How long would the pre order take to arrive?

How to contact?