βœ•

4 Replies

Yes i have done a abortion in KKH before back in 2018 when i am turning 17 years old soon i just went to the KKH and waited for a few hours as doctor need to get prepare as alot of young teens went for thier abortion then after that it is my turn after i waited for another mins or hour then after that i can discharge from the hospital on the same day itself and i was kena force to abort it πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ’” and also please dont abort it if you really love your unborn baby and do search "safe place" on Facebook ask them to help you

May i know what time was the procedure? Do you remember if it’s morning afternoon evening?

Depends on the kind of abortion u did I guess? I just did mine last year, the non surgical one. The one where I take pills. Will be admitted till 5pm, or could be overnight, depending on how fast you expel it out of the body. Not sure about the surgical one though

time tu kandungan tau dah ke berapa minggu ? and how to know ?

Did once in KKH in 2008 when I was 20. Admitted in the morning but had to stay overnight as they had to induce me and it took a long time. You’ll still feel all the contractions. Went home the day after.

VIP Member

I'm sorry to hear about this.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles