Surfer from Sinus

Anyone happened to have sinus during pregnancy (which u nv had b4 pregnancy). And tips to relief from it can share? 😭 It makes me can't sleep at night 😭

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I usually try to avoid drugs until I exhausted all options! When u say sinus, are u referring to blocked nose or runny nose or nasal drip, or pressure etc? I managed mine back then with a hot cup of lemon honey or just a warm glass of milk. Sleep in a cool room but not too dry and with thirty minutes of aircon just to reduce the stuffiness heaty feeling of my pregnant body. If blocked nose i keep changing positions because the blockage changes when i flip sides haha. If runny nose i gave up and stuff a tissue in one nostril and attempted sleep. If pressure the warm drink helps. Avoid topical heat rubs like minyak kapak, vicks all that because chemicals. Cant think of any more sorry

Read more

I was still thinking if it was because I had 1st covid when I was about week 22.. now I am in week 25, I have been having sinus everyday, ever since my covid.

Can get sinus rinse :) from guardian/watsons. Chlorpheniramine is also safe

apa2 jumpa doktor