Any advice for recurring Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) during pregnancy even after 4 rounds of antibiotics?

Anyone had recurring BV during pregnancy? Is it okay to take so many rounds of antibiotics?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was tested postive for BV today at week 13. can I check how long did you had that antibiotic for ? were you eventually cleared off ? I'm very hesitant to eat antibiotics as I'm not sure on the impact to baby.

I just finished first round of antibiotics and it was fine for a week and BV came back after that. Was wondering should I go to the dr again for more antibiotics.

2y ago

I was tested postive for BV today at week 13. can I check how long did you had that antibiotic for ? were you eventually cleared off ? I'm very hesitant to eat antibiotics as I'm not sure on the impact to baby.

I’m facing a similar issue as yours.. ): Did you have to go through another round of antibiotics in the end? And were you cleared of it eventually?

2y ago

What was your symptoms? Gynae advised ok then should be ok

2y ago

I was tested postive for BV today at week 13. can I check how long did you had that antibiotic for ? were you eventually cleared off ? I'm very hesitant to eat antibiotics as I'm not sure on the impact to baby. would it be better off to skip the antibiotic totally ?