Scheduled C section

Anyone had contractions and went hospital before your scheduled c section? What would they do once you reach there?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy! Im a c section mummy here! Last day today in hospital! So basically i have a very mild contraction WHICH i didnt know. I only realised theres a brown discharge only when i go for my 2nd shower around 7+.. contacted my gynae, and he asked me to straight away go to labour ward. My edd was supposed to be on the 11th January.. but it was being pushed a week early since i have tk opt for c section for the safety of the baby. Reason being i get gdm during my test, my body weight,baby size.. so i went to labour ward on the 1st Jan, the nurses at TMC will asked u to change, asked you to per in a cup, then put on CTG, to check baby heartbeat plus how severe is ur contraction. THEN, they will have to checked whether you already have an opening or any discharge inside. You will feel alil discomfort but its gonna be a super quick one! Then u just wait till ur gynae either give nurse a call or they will come down and meet you. Like mine i took Dr Tan KL, he came down and i have to go for emergency c section the next day. I was all prepared.. dont ever feel scared. As long your doctor assured you baby is fine then just take it positively. My operation starts at 12:30noon, i slept most of the process.. baby was out at 12:55noon. I was sent back to ward at 1:30pm. You gonna be really tired BUT be prepared as the pain will slowly comes in the next day.. so dnt worry! Just inform ur nurses u need painkillers! Oh! And also, for TMC, the price is slightly higher for emergency c section. Just be prepared mummy and dont PANIC! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Read more

usually doctors will check how urgent the mummy & baby's situation are. if the baby is in the correct position & heartbeat rate is normal, & mummy is also in good condition for normal delivery, then u can opt for normal delivery. else doctor will still suggest u to go through emergency c section. even if u opt for normal delivery, if the condition turned worse in the middle & might harm u or the baby life, doctors will suggest emergency c section as well. the cost will be higher a bit.

Read more