First Trimester

Anyone feels better after week 8 in first trimester? Such as less nausea/puking? #pregnancy #FTM

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Nope mine lasted till week 22 😓... it was terrible 😣 ... very tiring and sick. Hang in there 💪 you can do it! Just think positively about your growing baby... you will feel better...

My nausea (no puking) and bloating peaked at arnd week 7-8. Currently at week 9 and it has started easing off. like you, i also worry about the easing of symptoms. How ironic!

VIP Member

I only felt better at week 13.. hahah then by the time I reached 3rd trimester all the nausea/heartburn/aches all came back🥺

Thanks everyone! Hang in there, mummies to be! Mine got better during week 8 but not sure if it’s normal. A little worried.

VIP Member

mine was only better after week 12.. but the morning sickness (puking part) only stop when i was 5mths 😂😂😂

mine got better after week 10. but every pregnancy is different. you should be glad that you get less pukey sooner

Puking and nausea only stopped in week 16 for me. Depends on the individual hang in there!

I felt better when I reach trimester 2. Hang on, all the discomfort will go away soon!!

My nausea and sore boobs decreased too. I’m week 10 today 😓

My puking / morning sickness starts during 2nd trimester