Anyone extend their confinement ? Chinese confinement is usually 28 or 30 but anyone going beyond?

Anyone extend their confinement ? Chinese confinement is usually 28 or 30 but anyone going beyond?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Hello it is just upto the mother and how far it is easy for you to get the confinement meals. I had my mother to cook and give me the confinement food for around 1.5 months, so I practised till then after that slowly relaxed myself and gradually returned back to regular diet by 3 months. Because my stitched opened up after normal delivery and it took me 1.5 months to recover completely from the wound.

Read more

on my personal experience, you have to see your body.. how fast and well you recover during confinement. The body is usually cold and weak but after the confinement meals replenishment and adjustment, your body will go back to become normal by 28 - 30 days.. which will be heaty if u continue the confinement and usually unnecessary.. you will become heaty and have adverse effects..

Read more

I did up to 40days for confinement during the first pregnancy. But I notice around 38days I had to tone down in the herbal tonic amount cause starting to feel heaty, so best to listen to your own body needs 😊

CN with me for 32days but she prepared herbal soup packages for me to continue taking for another 7days (~till day 39). after she left for next mama, I continued to avoid cold stuff till after 40days.

It’s better to have at least 40 days if it’s ur first, if affordable (coz confinement lady is not cheap) So as to minimize ur stress level

personal preference if you can afford to, why not I had my confinement tingkat for 2months

Best hear say 40 days.. Am currently doing my confinement 😂 2nd week onlyyy.

i booked 6 weeks, wanted 8 weeks but budget doesnt allow

I hate confinement so no

Had mine for 44 days!