10th weeks but no symptoms ?? Anyone else ?

Anyone experiencing the same thing? So far I’m in 10th weeks of pregnancy journey, no symptoms so far except from fatigue. Anyone else feeling such? I’ve been reading some of you having nausea and all 😅 kinda worried I’m not feeling anything at all….. I even went for a hike today. Just curious if this is normal?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

lucky you! it is normal not to have any symptoms, every mommy experience pregnancy differently. mine was a nightmare. nausea, vomitting, bad food aversion, constipation, bleeding nose, sore boobs, fatique and very emotional. i can cry at the slightest thing. all these subsided when i got into week 14. currently in week 17, symtoms come and go. don't worry at all, i'm sure you and baby are all okay. however do speak to your gynae if you have any concerns at all, they can assure you better :)

Read more
2y ago

Wow, omg bleeding nose is kinda scary 😅 I’m glad you’re okay as you go along this journey . Thanks for commenting this, made me realise I’m not alone in this. Am planning to go for a checkup soon and imma ask my gynae regarding my limited symptoms. Thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻