Week 14 pregnancy almost fainted on mrt

Anyone experience blackout, cold sweating, vomiting feelings while on crowded peak hours mrt? I almost fainted and blackout on mrt this morning but luckily there’s a lady let me sit at her seat and it took around 15min to feel better. Anyone experiencing the same around 14 weeks pregnancy and how do you deal with it? #pleasehelp #advicemommies

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Did you have anything to eat? Always keep something small in your bag if you haven’t ate. Or any kind of sweet or mint. I feel overwhelmed when it’s crowded and peak hours too.. Try to walk slower than usual, as your body is going through a lot of changes now. If you still feel like this often, better to check with gynae. Maybe anemic? Eat food with iron. Hope you feel better soon 🙏🏽❤️

Read more

This happens to me very often too it's like every morning and evening train rides 😰 even sweets don't help and almost blank out often too. will burst into cold sweats and extreme nausea had to alight halfway to puke at platform. sweets don't help too. currently at week 11 😔

i experience this even when im not pregnant due to thalassemia and yes i experience this when i pregnant too. usually i dont go to crowded places, always bringing a usb fan with me and some sweets😅

experienced exact same thing too at week 11. Googled and seems like it is low blood pressure as our body is generating alot more blood now. jiayou 🥺🥺