Pull out method

Anyone ever tried pull out method during sex and it works ?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yup but we do take further precaution tt is to do the deed during my non-ovulation days. During the time when we strictly didn't want a baby at all, we used condom. But aft my first born reached 1.5 years old, we ditched the condom as we felt we were more prepared for a 2nd one but didn't want to actively try as we were not so interested to have a 2nd one yet. Managed to stay baby free till my firstborn was 3 years old.

Read more

It works for me. Have been doing pull out method for 6 years till we decided it’s time for a baby. However, if you have no plans on getting pregnant anytime soon, please of course try to stick to condoms. We were ready for kids anytime hence we were okay with the pull out method.

Been doing that since getting married 3 years ago… never had an accident. and one day we decided to start trying for a baby, thinking it’ll take a while… and bam, barely 3 tries and we hit “jackpot”. So the husband’s really proud of his pull out game 🤣

Do the pull out method, on top of that track ur cycle and make sure that you are not ovulating, also get ur man to pee pre intercourse. Then again it’s not 100%. But me and my husband used it for 10 years of our rs and didn’t have an accident.

Me too. It worked for me for past 3 years. Until we didn’t and I got pregnant, now into 21weeks. 😝 Hubs is proud of his pull-out game and his strong bullets of getting me preggy at 1 go till today. 🤣🤣🤣

TapFluencer

yes for us