anybody went to supermom fair before? supermom vs baby world... which is better? thanks

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Regardless of the brands that represent them, I have never seen a deal among all the baby fairs that is more worth it than something I could get online or in retail. Think of it this way - all the vendors there have to spend on the rental space, event set-up, manpower to manage the booths, marketing efforts etc. All these costs ultimately adds up into the deals they offer because they need to cover it somehow! While it may be cheaper than retail, it usually isn't that worth the effort to be squeezing with everyone on a weekend. I'd highly recommend that you do full research if you ever decide to go to any baby fair - make sure the deals are really worth it (travelling there, squeezing and bringing it back) before you plan your "action plan" on which booths to go and the route so you don't end up getting lost! I usually just get items online, mainly through Shopee because of stackable discounts and free delivery - cheaper than baby fairs and no need to carry everything home ;)

Read more