8 Replies

She is a nice lady. However, my experience with her was not very satisfactory as she is always so busy and didn't explain things clearly. I usually left her office and have no idea what is the next step, so I have to keep knock the door and ask her nurse. Also, I have some special needs and questions, she didn't help to answer it and attend to my problems. So, I was thinking to change to other gyne. :(

I visited various doctors before I landed in the safe hands of Dr. Seet Meei Jiun. She is patient in listening to her patients and is very approachable. She is intelligent and welcomes patient questions with thorough answers.

Dr. Seet Meei Jiun is a very calm and motivating Doctor. Every time I meet her, she makes me happy and contended. By far my pregnancy journey with her is extremely smooth. Highly recommended!

I visited Dr. Seet Meei Jiun for planning my pregnancy. She was very supportive, positive and made me feel comfortable during the entire journey of pregnancy. Highly recommended!!

Dr. Seet Meei Jiun is an excellent doctor with a very humble nature. We consulted her for pregnancy planning, conceiving, growth followups, delivery and everything in between.

A doctor's comforting & reassuring words are sometimes more powerful than medicines; Dr. Seet Meei Jiun is one of those doctors.

https://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/hospitalization-leave-kkh.243562/

how was your experience?? I'm meeting her next week #1sttime

Trending Questions

Related Articles