hives

anybody got Hives during their pregnancy? I'm 28 weeks + and suddenly got hives 2 days ago. at first I thought it was a new food allergy but it has been 2 days and still not better! it's driving me insane! any tips/advice? I have been to the doctors and given steroid cream and anti-histamines but neither is working. my hives might appear to subside only to come back when I'm sleeping.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also hving hives before my pregnancy and during , I’m 10 weeks + now anti-histamines will only bring down the itch , but will come back .. May I check which type of anti-histamines you hving ? My hives will come when I’m too hot. And doc also advise me don’t let me body temperature fluctuate suddenly . Sometimes blood test won’t give you any results also .

Read more
5y ago

if u don't wanna pound the oats into powder it's fine also. cos most importantly u apply the starchy water from the oats on your body. just that washing off is quite messy

VIP Member

Hi... unless you take a through allergy tests, it is very difficult to determine the triggers. You’ve visited your gynecologist and on medications. I guess there’s nothing much you can do except to sit/wait it out.