Any of your LO in caterpillar's cove (@ Jurong east, Devan Nair institute) infant care/childcare? Any reviews? I heard that the waitlist is very long

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've also read many positive reviews of the place. Most of the parents who have commented all highlighted the good course syllabus, manageable class size and capable teachers. Though not the same centre, have a friend who is also considering their Ngee Ann Poly branch and will be going down for a visit. I suggest you could do the same and no harm putting down your child's name into the waiting list first if you are keen. :) For more information on their programme: http://www.thecaterpillarscove.com.sg/our-programmes

Read more

I had called to enquire about the centre for my 5 and 2 yrs old before. They have vacancy for K1 but not for my 2 yrs old. There are currently 70 plus people waiting for that group excluding infants under infant care promoting up to that group. I like the environment and the friendly staff. But I cant place my 2 yrs old there so I tried other centres that can accommodate my 2 children together.

Read more

Glad to hear so many good reviews about caterpillar's cove !:) I'm looking for the infant care as I need to go back to work in July after my no pay leave to continue to serve my work bond. I've left my name to put under waitlist .. Hope to get a vacancy . Anybody has any reviews about their infant care specifically ?

Read more

Hi I just got a reply from my friend. She sent her son to Caterpillar's cove in Jurong east year 2015. Her son loves the place, full of fun. Teachers are caring. Plus, the place is big and cozy. According to my friend, she waited for 6 months (in 2014 when she enrolled her son).

Read more

There're several IFCs in the area. MFS at Westgate and a few others within IBP like Learning Vision and Zoophonics. Would recommend that you schedule a visit with your shortlisted centres to assess your comfort level with the environment and staff :)

I enquired and visited Caterpillar's cove Jan this year. Was somewhat concerned about their large class size (around 25) and huge teacher-student ratio. My girl is N2. It may be spacious but there are also many kids.

Its is true that caterpillar's cove @ Jurong east has a huge waitlist and it is worth the wait!