Any reviews of Dr Arijit Biswas from NUH ?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Amrita is right. Dr. Biswas is experienced in high risk pregnancies like twins and multiples. I was referred to him when seeking opinion from another gynae. I find him down to earth and fatherly. If u have any questions, he will answer u. Otherwise, he don't want u to worry about things which is not important yet. My hub and I felt comfortable with him and he is experienced. So we decided to have him deliver our baby.

Read more

have heard from a lot of friends and even acquaintances that dr arijit biswas is great with high risk or delicate pregnancies which means he must be extremely skilled

My friend visited Dr. Arijit. She said he is pretty good, caring and a lil bit stern. he heads the maternal and fetal medicine department.

VIP Member

His skills are truly impeccable and I really like that he takes it step by step, hence, not worrying the patients too much.

I have heard really good reviews about Him and am considering him for my pregnancy. Heard is waiting time is awful though

Dr Arijit Biswas is specialized in high risk pregnancies. If your case seems to be one, surely he is an angel.

I had heard a lot of good things about dr arijit biswas before I went to him. No regrets at all!

He is quite fatherly I feel which is nice of course. Definitely recommend going to him

I wish to consult dr arijit biswas. Does anyone how what are his waiting times like?

prof biswas takes it slow, step-by-step. He is so kind and extremely professional.