Odyssey Preschool review

Please share all your reviews about odyssey preschool in the east.

Odyssey Preschool review
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The school facilities are great, I have to admit. However, the student-to-teacher ratio is really bad now, completely different from what was promised when I first entered the campus. The management has not improved, and I will withdraw my child from school. Since the principal changed, this school has been changing teachers frequently throughout the year, mainly because my child is now in K1 and I recently discovered that his Chinese is very good. The English teacher resigned, and there is only one Chinese teacher in the class. The English teacher is completely unstable. When I asked my child, he said that the teacher changes every time, there are music teachers, art teachers, and even physical education teachers helping to teach the class. As parents, we pay such high tuition fees, and the school cannot even arrange a stable teacher. Shouldn't K1 children have an English teacher and a Chinese teacher to teach the class? However, there is none now. If this Chinese teacher takes a leave, will there be no main teacher in their class? Changing teachers frequently is also not good for the children's development. If I don't get a satisfactory response, I will choose to withdraw my child from school. I also urge parents who are considering enrolling to think carefully.

Read more