Any review about Dr kenneth chua from sbcc hougang branch ?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Dr Kenneth Chua is really nice, friendly and patient. Can see he's quite experienced if not he wouldn't have gone over to Thomson Paediatric Medical now. Seen him for about 4x and he gave a good check on my baby. Glad to have met a good and responsible doc at this era.

I give two thumbs up to Dr Kenneth. One of the most friendly PD I ever been to. He is very very careful with kids. Gives the correct diagnose and my kid usually recover within a week from wheeze.

Don't have any friends who has brought their children to see him but found a few comments online stating that he is friendly, patient and very knowledgeable. Also, no negative reviews as well.

A lot of my friends are visiting Dr Kenneth Chua. They like him a lot as he's an very experienced doctor, friendly and patient. The bonus is that he's a charming good looking guy.

Oh I was also looking for reviews about this same doctor since I am close to waterway point. thank you for all the recommendations.Very helpful.

Recommend him fully. I also take my kids to him and he is very good with them. In fact, they love going to the doctor because he is so nice.

He's now at Thomson Paediatric at Waterway pt. He's a really good doctor- friendly and detailed. he wrote articles on motherhood mag too

Mummies, can recommend a good pedia near Tampines? I want to change my current one and looking for more recommendations. thanks.

I have heard good things about Sbcc at hougang. However I use Dr anthony chee Anthony Baby & Child clinic Hougang ave 5

Have not heard any bad reviews of him even though I don't take my child to him. Can see all here are good reviews too.