Reviews of dr benjamin tham 👨‍⚕️

Any mommies is a patient to TMC Dr Sim LN/TMC dr benjamin tham & Dr Adrain Woodworth & Dr Adeline Wong. How's your review on the gynae? Mind sharing the cost of charges during prenatal check up & delivery charges with me? Thank you.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think it boils down to ur preference. My Gyne is doctor Adrian and he is a short and sweet Gyne. Anything that is important he will tell u or u can ask if u want to know anything else. The sengkang clinic is small but the cck clinics is ok. If u don't want to wait long then aim to be the first few or the last few patients. I had 3 miscarriages (couldn't find the cause) before finally having a baby boy and he had been sensitive and patient throughout the "dark" period when my husband and I wanted to wait more by telling us factually but allowing us to wait unlike other Gyne who pressure us end it asap. Although he has many patients but he remembers me - which I know from the occasional times I had to call the clinic to ask stuff - they then got him to call back later. In second trimester/got baby heartbeat, you will be asked to sign package for the future routine appointments - Abt higher end of $600. His delivery is Abt 3k cesarean, 2k natural. I had to have jabs twice weekly during first trimester for my baby boy which he never charge consultation. So I think he is a very nice doctor. I wanted to go some other hospital but he gave his opinion Abt it's fee structure so in the end I was w tmc for delivery

Read more