Any of u brought your children to Taiwan in December ? Heard it is rainy season in December .. Does it rain almost everyday ? We love Taiwan , wanna go back again to explore other places there .. The last time we went was in June .. The weather is perfect :) when u have kids in primary Sch , you don't have much choice in terms of when to travel , isn't it ? We can only travel in June or dec if we wanna travel more than a week

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

December in Taiwan is okay as there are still so many things you can see and do, just have to deal with the weather. But with kids in tow, it can be quite a hassle. Best to stick to the summer months if you intend to take your kids on a holiday to Taiwan. You can consider other destinations like Thailand or Vietnam perhaps?

Read more

The weather is so unpredictable these days. I went on March this year, out of 7 days, 4 days were downpour at about 10degree to 17degree at night. While my extended family members went on December, the weather was less chilly and rainy comparing to March. :)

Yes, December is quite damp. I remembered showers during evening almost alternate days. June is still the best month to visit Taiwan.