Travelling at week 31

Hihi mummies! Any mummies travel during week 31? I’ll be travelling to taiwan for a short one about 5 days during in my week 31. Anything else to note? I’ve gotten clearance from gynae and have the clearance letter too. Just wanna to know what to know when taking plane Thank you in advance!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I traveled on week 28 to UK. I wore my compression socks and made sure I move about once every hour to prevent blood clotting. Do a lot of stretches in between. Try to get aisle seats near a toilet cos you will feel more free to use the toilet whenever you need without disrupting other passengers. Lastly, hydrate A LOT. I realised that my fingers and face started to get super puffy cos I forgot to drink for a few hours. It was uncomfortable and I panicked for a while thinking that I’ve a blood clot or something…until I realise I’ve simply not been hydrating!

Read more
TapFluencer

Try to get a medication kit from your gynae for common illness like fever cough flu as you may not find a doctor immediately or getting pregnancy safe medicines might be difficult while you are travelling. Carry snacks with you like nuts/dry fruits which will be filling. Do carry your medical file which has the details about your scans etc, with you just in case of emergency.

Read more

i think do have a list of hospitals with gynae prepared, i’m doing the same for my trip