Am constantly hungry...does anyone have good recommendations to fill that hunger (not sweet stuff)?? When am hungry I start having headaches and dizziness....

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some healthy snack options I personally like (I like savoury food by the way) are: - nuts! (almond, pistachio, cashew; these are high is healthy fat, so be mindful of the portion size. A handful is the suggested serving size) - toast with peanut butter (or other nut butters, and preferably not white bread for toast) - fruits with cottage cheese - muesli with plain greek yogurt - pumpkin and/or sunflower seeds I personally don't like bananas but they make good healthy snack option as well.

Read more

Thanks all. I would usually have like two packs of naturally dried fruits at one go but still end up very hungry...had whole meal bread with peanut butter and soft boiled eggs...j am literally eating non-stop if I could but suddenly very adversed to rice... Cause I have two kids so it makes it harder for me to be constantly eating or preparing food for myself. Hmmmmm...guess I'll just have to make do and pop whatever I can find at home to keep my hungry at bay!

Read more
5y ago

I'm in the same boat, my partner even said I'll be fat😢. I would be busy with something and the next minute I'm extremely hungry and if I don't attend to that hunger I get headaches with severe nausea

Dates also are recommended, have many nutritional value. You can also snack on dried fruit. There are small packages with mixed types (apricots,raisins,kiwi). They are easy to carry in your bag and lasts longer than fresh fruit.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4856)

Same goes to me have no idea how to manage it . Already Eaten yet still hungry not satisfied and dizzy

Try to eat to eat sandwich or a triple bread with a chuny pb, that’s quiet help me too

TapFluencer

Dry fruits and nuts help fill your tummy. Freshly cut fruits and organic biscuits help too

me too and I have to eat anything I see

VIP Member

Bananas, peanut butter sandwich, glass of milk

5y ago

Ohhh this made me hungry

any kind of vegetables would be best