After I change my baby formula to Nan 1 HA ~ he shit watery green color ~ is it normal?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

the green color is because of iron in the formula. regarding the watery poo, you need to make smooth transition from the previous formula to the new one. mixed only 25% of the new formula with 75% pevious one for few days, than 50%, 75%, then 100%. baby's digestive system needs to make adaptation.

A friend of mine used to give her son NAN HA cos of slight eczema and he passed green poo with a creamy consistency ah the beginning. It went back to normal after a few weeks. Her doctor told her it could be because of the vegetable fat content in the formula.

8y ago

I see ~ now I mix nan pro 1 and nan pro 1 HA as he cant drink finish 120ml ever since I change to nan pro 1 ha~ thought of try to mix it to let him get use to the taste first~

Me too! I changed my son's formula to NAN OPTIPRO 1 then his poop turned green and smelly.. it's good for me to read comments with the same issues and knowing that it's normal.. 😊

if takes nan ha, poo will be green colour. this is normal and being experienced by all mummies that is taking nan ha for their LOs

1y ago

Yea it is… my newborn also the same

Green runny stools seemed to be normal for babies taking the HA formula. I think it is due to the iron content.

My daughter is drinking similac and her poop is watery creamy green

3y ago

mine too its greeny and smelly

yes, it's normal for formula fed babies.

♥️