KKIVF Pregnancy

After hcg test, i was told that i am pregnant with a hcg of 787. Then i was given an appointment for scan at antenatal monitoring clinic and clinic D to see a doctor. Kkivf centre says i am discharged and i will follow up at clinic D. But I wasn’t told who is my gynae. (I didn’t think about asking either) Any one knows if KKIVF has discharged me, am I still on a subsidized route and whether I will be with the same consultant who was overseeing my ivf or is there a different team of doctors that was manage my case?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Clinic D is for subsidized patients. Since you were on subsidized route for IVF, you’ll continue as subsidized patients for your prenatal visits and seeing different gynaes. If you’d like to see a preferred gynae, you can approach the counter or call the appointment hotline to set up an appointment with your preferred gynae. You’ll then be charged as private from that visit onwards.

Read more
2y ago

Oh I see. Actually I want to stay on subsidized route, at least for the time being until most of the major tests are over.

with no specific gynae you are still on subsidized route. were you on subsidized route for ivf treatment? likely different doctors will manage you from now on. if you want to have only one particular gynae throughout ur pregnancy, it will be private route

2y ago

yes then they’ll just transfer you over to the clinic in the same subsidized class. each visit will be different gynae