Confinement Nanny Response Time

Are you able to book confinement nannies these day ? I approached 2 companies for confinement nanny (full time) but haven’t been able to book any. One firm stopped responding after they said they will look for suitable profiles for us and 1 didnt respond at all. How much time does it take to finalise ? I’m due in Oct, and our demands are not much (expecting 1st child, have full time help as well, no pets, looking 1 who can speak English) Still taking so much time to book one. Is it normal ?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think you might have approached them a little late. When I was three months pregnant, I had difficulty securing a nanny already. The liaison told us that they have a shortage in nanny supply these days due to covid. Many parents start reaching out to them once they know they are expecting.

I guess is supply and demand issue plus short notice even before pandemic, standard practice is to book right after 1st trimester what u can do now is to look for confinement tingkat and engage part time helper to assist your daily housekeeping

Read more

I think it's due to insufficient supply. I'm due in July and when approach agency in Mar but was told no confinement nanny available