7 months old low weight

My 7.5 mo bbg is only 6.3kg. She has dropped from previous 10th percentile to 3rd. She hates drinking milk and will only finish 70-90ml at once and i will have to spilt her 120-150ml milk into two feeds. She is not really a big fan of solids too. On average she is only drinking 400-600ml per day with one solid meal. Is this normal? She is very active crawling and standing now so she is reaching her milestones just fine just her weight always worries me. #firsttimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Suggest to up to 3 meals a day at this age. I brought my bb to the PD at nuh coz I was also worried about his stagnant weight gain, and the pd said tt the baby needs to eat more solids at that age alrdy coz the milk doesn't provide enough calories. After I did tt, my bb did managed to gain some weight, though affected by him falling sick in between. Can also try feeding your bb with more calorie dense foods like egg yolks ,nut butters if not allergic

Read more
TapFluencer

sounds fine... but do consult the PD or GP or polyclinic (my preferred due to financial constraints) if this drags on... wishing u the best 🙏💕