βœ•

3 Replies

Hello sis! Congrats on your little one! πŸ’• I totally understand the struggle with chapped nipples and clogged milk ducts. Been there, done that! πŸ˜… Here's a recommendation for you: Try **Mother's Love Nipple Cream**. It's soothing and helps with healing those sore nipples. Plus, it's safe for baby, so you don't have to worry about wiping it off before feeding. Just apply after each feeding and let it work its magic. As for clogged ducts, make sure you're nursing or pumping regularly to keep the milk flowing. You can also try warm compresses and gentle massage to help clear them up. Hang in there, mamshie! You're doing great! πŸ€— If you need further assistance or have other mommy concerns, feel free to ask! Voucher β‚±100 off πŸ‘‰πŸ» https://invl.io/cll7hw5

VIP Member

Medyo expensive pero if afford my, totally worth it. Silver cups either from Zima, Flow or Silverette. I’m 5 days post partum been breastfeeding since day 2 mommy and totally wala pa po akong nakitang chapped or crack sa nipples ko. Never dry since may leak ako konti and it lubricates the cups. Prevents rubbing din sa bra so wala talagang struggle. 🫢🏼

thank you 🫢🏻

I used Buds and Blooms Nipple Nurse, it was effective naman or mag-express ka ng konting breast milk then apply mo sa nipples mo. Refrain from using soap din muna to clean your breasts and nipples to avoid further drying and chapping, warm water lang pwede na.

thank you 🫢

Trending na Tanong